Monday, January 19, 2009

Virus attack!

Last few days have been really miserable when I had to create a hell lot number of files after an unknown virus attacked my system! [:(] The virus deleted all the files created within last 20 days. It was like my Hard disk time travelled to 20 days back and hence a huge chunk of very crucial data was lost.


To give you an idea of what I lost in all this - The data includes my resumes (with campus lateral placements currently going on), various documents related to the points on the resume, more than 5 project related documents, a number of composed (but not sent) mails, a number of eurotrip related blog posts etc. etc.

So for most of these docments, I had no choice but to rework and create them again. Not an easy thing to do as most of the supporting documents are not there as well !!

Anyways if you have any idea about the virus, do leave a comment or write to me at abhi[dot]taneja[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites Digg! StumbleUpon Toolbar

Label Cloud