Saturday, February 14, 2009

My crushes

On the ocassion of V-day, I took out some time (out of my busy and hectic schedule these days) to think back about the crushes I have ever had in my life.. No matter how small, how insignificant, how insane..this is just a small step to recall those instances and pay my due respect to those beautiful days (and beautiful girls) [:P]


Counting these things make no sense but still just for the sake of it..the count is 19 so far (with no success [:P])

~~~~~~~~~~~~Further details are private~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~Usual Private post disclaimers apply~~~~~~~~~

Send in you requests to read the further part of the story, however, screening would be pretty strict in this case [;)]


~AbhiTaneja

4 comments:

Darpan said...

Its been a pleasure following your blog.
I eagerly wait for new posts and you never disappoint me thanks for that dude.Can i go through your new post sir.

AbhiTaneja said...

@Darpan and others (who sent me a mail requesting access to the post) -

I would not be able to share this post with you for certain personal reasons. However, I can promise you to write a semi-detailed post on the same after my placements. I am very busy these days and hence finding no time to spare for blog.
~Recession blues :(


@Darpan: It helps to leave your contact details, as if it was for any other post, I could have granted you access through your mail id. Anyways it doesnt matter now, I will write the new piece and post it soon.

Darpan said...

Hey Abhi

Being in IT i know whats happening these days.When you have no office work and have to pretend that you are busy. That's were your blog comes in to picture.At least i am busy for a while.
darpan.kulshrestha@gmail.com

AbhiTaneja said...

hehe.. cant really comment on that

Although true for all the industries but B-schools (MBAs) have been hit most in the current recession. Even grads from institutes like Harward and MIT are fighting hard to survive this recession. Obviously IIMs are no different!

Add to Technorati Favorites Digg! StumbleUpon Toolbar

Label Cloud